www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Celebrate Your Freedom

Celebrate Your Freedom!


Today is a great day to be an American. The U.S. Space Shuttle Discovery had a successful 4th of July launch and is now in orbit and headed toward the International Space Station.

At this time we should take a moment to reflect upon the freedoms we enjoy as American citizens and be thankful that we live in a free and proud country. Here's wishing you all a safe and happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

Greg Hoxsie said...

Hi Mel! I'm greg over on Maui...I've been following one of your photoblogs on my handheld treo for some time now...I always enjoy looking at your photos and reading the short stories that go with them. I just started a blog of my own: http://bestmauiphotographer.blogspot.com/

I would like to exchange links with you, but you have so much going on I'm not sure which url is most appropriate. Let me know.....Aloha, Greg.