www.flickr.com

Friday, August 10, 2007

Test Drive Apple iMac


Apple iMac 07, originally uploaded by macprohawaii.

I could fall in love with this new iMac. I spent about an hour tonight playing with this at the Ala Moana Apple Store in Honolulu. I know someday soon I need to think about upgrading from my Power Mac G4 tower.
This particular Mac had a plethora of apps to fool around with including the new iWork and iLife software suites. What I ended up fooling around with for a long time was Adobe's Creative Suite Vol. 3 which consists of Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design. Spent most of the time on InDesign creating a hypothetical document just using stuff that was on this Mac and text captured from the web. Nice.

Perhaps at the end of this year or sometime next year, I may spring for one of these. Will wait for the next version of OSX to come out before I think about buying one of these.

No comments: